Home cooked #1: Indomee Omelette

Interesting header right? 'Indomee Omelette' :P I hardly had indomee anymore cause I find it rather sickening probably because I had too much during my younger days ( almost everyday okay?) However I can still crave for it in random days. My nephews and nieces came over yesterday and stayed over for a while. They had some movie marathon while I was busy doing my assignments and then the rain starts pouring heavily followed by thunder and extreme lightning that I thought I'm just gonna switch off everything and hang with them kids. 

It was time for dinner around that time and asked if they wanted to eat anything for dinner? My eldest nephew suggested 'Indomee Omelette'. I remember this dish when I saw a youtube video made by the FungBrothers and this dish was inspired by them :) 

How to make them:

2 packet of Indomee
3 eggs (You can add more if you want, make sure enough to cover the indomee)
Cheese
Fried Shallots

#1. Cook the Indomee like usual. Follow the instruction from the packet.
#2. Beat the eggs in a large bowl (like really large, trust me)
#3. Put in the whole Indomee that you cooked into the beaten eggs (told ya you need a large bowl).
#4. Cook all of them in a pan with a low to medium heat as you want the egg to cook thoroughly.
#5. Cook it for about 10-15 minutes until each side is dry (is that the right word??) and until the inside cook thoroughly and you're done! Put some cheese on the hot omelette and garnish it with some fried shallot. 



It's quite thick and that it why you want to make sure the eggs inside the Indomee cook thoroughly. When you're done, you can cut and share it just like pizza! New ways to eat indomee. Why not? You can put other stuffs like onions or peppers or anything you like in the omelette. It's your own creativity cus this is just a plain one. :) Happy trying and enjoy!

xo,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.