GK Restaurant

When was the last time I made some reviews on restaurant/cafe? Its been awhile.. so here I am trying to make a review on a restaurant I've been wanting to go since last year. The GK restaurant which is located in Jerudong just next to Park Garden Hotel. So I've been seeing this food posts from GK restaurant and mostly about salted eggs (Salted egg craze!!) on their Instagram (Click on the link) so do check them out! 

You can look for their GK Restaurant sign! :) 




umm.. I'm pretty sure you have a watery mouth right now! hahaha Like come on! How can you resist all that food post?! Well I can't! :P

The time when I got there, it was pretty much empty (maybe because its the middle of the month so people might opt for nasi katok instead. hahaha wait till you see during payday!) so we just sit the one near to the door.They look like a chinese kinda restaurant to me. (Or maybe it is?) 



Well I heard they're famous for their salted egg dishes especially their salted egg crab or lobster. However, of course I'm not gonna order that right?! haha expensive $$$$ So I ordered for Salted Egg Chicken and my friend ordered Butter Chicken (If I'm not mistaken) Oh! The menu is also very up to the trend! They're using ipad to display their menu. Awesome right?! So the menu will be along with the pictures and they kinda make me indecisive for a little while cause everything look sooooo good! hahah


Salted Egg Chicken - B$6.00


Butter Chicken (Not so sure but please refer to their menu again hehe) - B$6.00


So those were our chickens in 2 different dish! Like OH MY GOD. Look at that?! To me it's worth the price as they're actually in a big portion! I didn't get to finish them actually. The taste were crazy good! like double triple thumbs up for me. Seriously blew me away! If only they were spicier then it would've been an 11 out of 10. hahaha Regardless of that, they're still the bomb! I can't wait to come back and try their other dishes (or I might just order the same thing again. hahah!) The butter chicken's grass (I called it grass cause they look like it. LOL) were crispy and not too sweet and not too salty. Everything is well balanced :) as for my salted egg chicken, the salted egg were not salty at all (I'd like it if there is a hint of saltiness in it hehe) the buttermilk was "lemak" <---how do you say that in english?! Fatty? haha All in all, the flavour works really well together. 

Still hesitating?! Don't lah! Go go go and have a try! I'm sure they will not disappoint you :) Don't forget to make a reservation before dining in. You might want/need to reserve during pay-day season as they're usually fully-booked during those period. hehe I'll leave you with the address and my ratings! 


Ratings

Food rate: 9/10 
Price rate: 7/10
Ambiance: 7/10
Service: 7/10
Verdict: I believe most of them are of Chinese cuisine. Varieties of dishes to choose from. Price goes well with the portion so it's worth it. I really recommend this place :) 


Address:
Kg. Jerudong, Spg 508,
Block A, Unit 8-10,
Brunei Darussalam.

Tel: 2611728 & 2611648


Until my next post! See ya :D

Loves,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.