Food Review #41: IKEA, Damansara

It was my Day 3 yesterday in Kuala Lumpur.. so I thought of having some meatball at IKEA, Damansara and also their delicious Almond Cake. Well, my real intention was actually to grab some stuff from IKEA for my room so why not makan terus right? :) 

It was Monday but packed with humans! Don't they go to work or something? Is it school holiday already?





Long queue too.. :( 



This fried chicken wings were just alright for me, like a home-made one lah. You can make it at home. Fried Chicken Wings - RM5 for 2 Pieces


The beef ribs is a must try I swear! It was our first time trying it too and we're obviously not disappointed *love emoticon*. The ribs is slightly big so.. just get ready with the cutting and mind you, do not use white shirt or any light color shirt to come and eat at IKEA cause the sauce will / can splatter on shirt any time! haha - BBQ Beef Ribs with Mashed Potato for RM26.90 (If you're Brunei, I can guarantee you this kinda ribs will cost you the same price but in Brunei Dollars or more! So it's a good deal! Try it when you can)


New York Cheesecake for RM6.30


Tadaaaa ~ The famous and delicious Swedish Beef Meatball! Served with amazing gravy, along with mashed potato and strawberry jam. I know you guys may find it weird, why strawberry jam? I refused to eat it at first but pls trust me, the taste will come together pretty well if you just try! Anyways, we only ordered the 10 pieces meatball cause we've got the Beef Ribs already. hehe You can order 5pcs, 10pcs, 15pcs and 20pcs. So the 10 pieces cost us RM12.


Last but not least, the delightful Almond cake where you can get it for RM6.30. Please do try this if you ever visit IKEA. No regrets I promise.


Right after lunch, we headed straight to the real IKEA store to grab some stuff for my room. The damage was done and so we went home to get some rest. Later Irfan made a bowling date with his housemate Iqbal at 6pm at One Utama, I must say my Fiance is super addicted to this bowling game. -_-" I have no other option but to follow. hehe Guess what, we went for the RM16 per hour package and ended up playing for 3 hours games! Cause it was 1 HOUR PER PERSON! hahaha but still damn cheap! Lol

★★★

Food rate: 8.5/10
Price rate: 7/10


Until next post :)

Much love,

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.