MAKEUPSTASH #3: ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip

Colourpop Cosmetic

Who don't already know about this product? It's all over the media and everyone is using it. So why don't I buy some and try some? haha So tempted to try this lip products for so many months and only get to try them now. Super excited and super happy!








Beeper - On the description it says mid-warm taupe but then again it all depends on the skin tone. I'm more like olive skin tone. I thought this shade is going to be nude on my lips but I was disappointed with the outcome after it dries out. It is more like purple tone with a bit of grey tone in the shade. I am not sure if I can ever rock this shade. However, it may be a beautiful shade on other skin tone.


Bumble - Dusty Warm Terracotta. It took me forever to decide whether or not to get this shade as I don't really like the shade on the tube or the picture shown on the ColourPop website. It looks like it has orange tone to it. However, I was proven wrong when I got this shade on hand. It's a pretty terracotta colour but with a hint of pink tone in it. 



Tulle - Dusty Mauve Burgundy. This is the best seller so I thought of getting this as well. It is really a beautiful colour but it appear darker on my lips than it is on the tube. Thus I believe this a great vampy kinda lipstick.


Top to bottom : Beeper, Bumble and Tulle.

So you can see from the swatches on my hand and on my lips that the colours are pretty different from they look in the tube but they're still gorgeous colours! It's only USD6 per tube guys. Such a great alternative for an expensive matte lipstick. Overall, great price for such great quality. It's just that you have to be careful with the colour you're about to buy. It seriously differs from the picture shown than in REALITY.

I got mine from a local seller on instagram and mostly sells them around BND15 to BND17. Bruneians can check out TheShakina or Boonmairaacollections or Chic.Bn (click on the link I've given) you can try and check this sellers out if you're looking for these colourpop lipstick. hehe

Thanks for dropping by! Until my next post :)

xoxo,

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.