New Year New Me?

11:45 AM
Happy New Year 2016 lovelies! 

Well, I am sure my blog is kinda dusty and no visitors. yikes! Truly sorry for not updating my blog since last October as I was busy preparing for my exam. Did not do well on my last semester's exam so I am hoping to do better this semester and it is really important that I score well this time because it will further affect my CGPA point for my 'discovery year' during my 3rd year. In sha Allah!

New year's resolution? NOTHING. haha There will not be the 'new year new me' kinda thing. Well, maybe I'm just hoping to be better than last year. The year 2015 weren't that great for me so I really want to make something memorable this year 2016. HOPEFULLY! New semester is starting soon and I am not ready :( hahaha who is ever ready for school right? 

Anyways, in sha Allah I'll come back and update the blog for your guys alright! 


Much love,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.