Sweet Lemongrass, Kiulap

I haven't been reviewing much about foods lately probably because I'm busy with decorating and renovating my room. POKAI (broke) okay? haha :)) How are you lovelies? Hope everyone is doing well and having a great time of your life no matter where you are or who you're with! 

The other day, my brother brought us (mom, dad and me) to this Thai food restaurant that he always go to. Sweet Lemongrass in Kiulap. However that was last week thus I decided to go to Lemongrass again today to get my Thai craving fixed! :D  Persuaded my colleagues to come with me and it worked. hahaha its not so hard to persuade my colleagues as they themselves cannot resist good food too like me! hehe :p

Everything captured with my iPhone so.. apologized for the low quality. :) 


So that's the place guys, wouldn't be so hard to find after all since it's facing towards the big road. :)


Here's my colleague's drink - Lime Shake B$3.00
Rate: 3/5


Chicken Mushroom with rice - B$5.00 (If I'm not mistaken) The chicken were tender, everything on this plate were flavorful! Very Thai kinda dish! Couldn't describe more about this dish but a thumbs up. Give this a try guys :) 

Rate: 4/5



Of course, you wouldn't want to miss Tom Yam Soup right?! This was the B$10.00 portion for 4 person. What more can I say? The flavor was spot on! Fresh seafood inside the soup with lots of ingredients such as the lemon grass the kaffir lime leaves and etc that brings out the nice and beautiful flavors and aroma to it. However, I find this soup was a little too sweet to my liking. 

Rate: 3.5/5

The rest of us ordered Pad Thai as I was craving for it since yesterday so I'm sticking to Pad Thai and recommended my colleagues to try it too and they did. I ordered the one that says "New Flavor Pad Thai" and one of my colleague ordered the regular / normal Pad Thai. The difference is that the new flavor Pad Thai is with Thai chili paste while the normal one is not. Of course, I'm gonna go with the one that has Thai chili paste in it right?! hehe 


The normal Pad Thai Seafood - B$6.00  
Rate: 4/5


New Flavor Pad Thai Chicken - B$5.50
Rate: 4.5/5

All I can say for both of the dishes are.... they're the best! The best Pad Thai I've ever eaten!! Sorry Ban Nucha and the rest of the restaurant serving Pad Thai! Hands down to Lemongrass! They beat them all :p The flavor is all balanced pretty well, the chicken is tender and the seafood is fresh. Love it alot :) 


This is my 2nd time here and they did not disappoint me at all! The taste is still the same, quality and freshness guaranteed! So I would like to recommend those who wants to eat Thai food to come to Lemongrass to have their Thai food craving fixed! hehe I've been to other places of Thai restaurant but non of them can serve me like how Lemongrass served me. Other than great food, the service from the waitress is quite disappointing though. Not so friendly and kinda rude for me. Lucky I'm choosing the food over the service. (Lucky you have great food, if not habis lah kau!)

Foods: 9/10
Price: 6.5/10
Ambiance: 8/10

Address
No.7A, Ground Floor,
Bangunan Urairah,
Kampong Kiulap,
Brunei.
(Same row with Farm Basket / Lee Clinic / Bits Computer)

Tel: 2230316

Until next post guys! Thanks for dropping by :) 

xo,
W.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I agree with you. Sweet Lemongrass serves the best Pad Thai in town. =D

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.