dUck Scarf?

The hype for dUck scarf have not really subsided yet. I've been eyeing on the scarves but never really intend to buy them as they were too expensive for a scarf! So I literally have no intention buying or whatsoever. My fiancé on the other hand, wonder what the hype is all about and without me knowing... he actually bought me a dUck scarf from Fashion Valet. I was so surprise because that thing cost a fortune! (For a scarf lah)


That purple box everyone craves for. LOL 




That duck charm. So adorable. hehe


This is the Georgette dUck scarf in Thai Mango. To me, nothing wow about the scarf though.. hehe but if you're looking for something as a gift then maybe you can try this. The fabric is alright, lightweight crepe material. It's a great scarf but too overprice for me. This one right here cost RM130. YIKES! but then again, it's perfect for a gift. 

Price: 4/10
Quality: 8/10

So I do not understand the crazy hype? haha Maybe just let me soak the hype in for a few more months. hahaha LOL! until next post :)


Love, 



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.