Food Review #35: Samyang Spicy Ramen (Korean instant noodle)

Pretty sure you guys have heard the craze for this Spicy Ramen from Korea right? I've been watching videos of people eating them. Crying, running around looking for water, milk or anything that can make the spicy-ness go away. I really wonder if it is that spicy? There's this instant noodle from Indonesia too called 'Mee Goreng Pedas' and it's not as spicy as it claims to be. Me and the Mr did video ourselves and let's see what happened! 

Samyang Buldak bokkeum ramyun (Samyang Spicy Ramen Chicken Flavor)


So this is how the packaging looks like. Don't worry, there's a halal logo at the whole packaging outside, this is one pack I took out from the whole package. From the look of it, it does look pretty spicy. Everything on the packaging is in Korean so I don't understand a word but what I found online is that the ingredients are: Wheat flour, palm oil, starch, water, soy sauce, sugar, artificial chicken flavor, red pepper seasoning powder, soybean oil onion, red pepper seed oil and powder and some garlic roast sesame. (There may be some ingredients I missed but do check them online) 

Only 2 things in the packet, the red sauce and the seaweed + sesame seed as garnish.



Final product of everything. Scary? hahah I suggest you put everything in (all in okay!) and top with with egg! Tadaa! At first, I doubt that I will get addicted to this noodle but I was wrong! :( hahaha now I'm stucked! aiyayai.. super addictive I must say and plus I'm a sucker for anything spicy so that is probably the reason why. LOL

The very 1st minute you stuff it in your mouth you can definitely feel the heat already like there's a war happening inside your mouth. haha As you try to chew, the heat just kick you non-stop I promise :( haha but It seriously taste soooooo good! The ramen noodle is sooo thick and 'bouncy / springy'? haha seriously love the texture of the ramen. Drinking water after you eat them will not ease the spicy-ness away (note to you) It definitely gonna take around 10 minutes or so until the spicy-ness go away. haha GOODLUCK!

I can't seem to upload my video here! Truly sorry.. maybe I'll try to upload it some day or probably in my youtube account! hehe

[Edited] Here I share with you the link from my youtube video. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/NrC2hG8ZmTU

★★★★★

Food rate: 8.5/10
Spicy rate: 10/10
Price rate: 6/10 

For those of you out there who thinks that you can handle spicy at another new level, you can try this one! Definitely worth your money. I got mine from Utama Grand, The Mall Gadong which cost me around BND$6.99 1packet of 5. You can try Guan Hock Lee in Batu Bersurat but mind you they cost $8+ which is a rip off! Btw, this is by far the most expensive instant noodle I've ever bought. LOL. Thanks for dropping by! 


Until next time :) 
Much Love,
W.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.