Food Review #34: Pezzo Pizza

I might be a tad bit late but what's the Pezzo Pizza hype is all about?! I've been seeing people posting Pezzo on Instagram on twitter and any social medias. The last time I had Pezzo was when I was in Singapore and I didn't even remember how it tasted like cause that was just a one time thing I had on Orchard Road (I think). So Pezzo sells pizza but in Singapore, it was just like in a small..  car truck? Just on the side of Orchard Road. 

Today, my sister said she wanted to go to Limbang to pay her astro bills. Since Pezzo opened up a branch in Limbang so I thought why not tell her to get me some pizza to try? and she did get me a few flavors! hehe 



Loving that cute red box! so lets open up!


Lets see.. We've got Fisherman's Favourite (top left where u can see the shrimp) where they got shrimp in there and some bell & green pepper and mushrooms, Cheesy Cheese (bottom picture) where you got all cheese and just cheese on it (lol), Hot Chick (right picture with chili sauce on top) basically chicken and they said it's spicy which you will get a heartburn later and last but not least Hola Hawaiian (top right) I assume cause they have pepperoni and pineapple in there. 

Fisherman's favorite was nice cause the shrimp were pretty fresh and not overcook. The flavor is not so overpowering and I like it. Honestly, I've never had pizza that has seafood on it. hahaha I've only had chicken or pepperoni pizza my entire life. (I need to try more things. sob!) 

Cheesy Cheese was too cheesy for me and it has like a bitter kinda taste? Maybe because they've put too much cheese on it? haha I expect it to be like salty cus its cheese but I taste a little bit bitter there. So this is a no no for me. However, for those who has got a big fat heart for cheese you can try this. :) 

I didn't get to try Hot Chick but I had Hola Hawaiian instead. Not a fan of pineapple so I got rid of the pineapple and everything taste almost like a pepperoni pizza to me. It was alright for me. Its not that 'wow wow' factor but its nice. Still the Fisherman's favorite was my favorite out of all these pizzas. There's more flavor actually but maybe we'll try them next time yes?

Oh mind you! 1 slice is huuuuuuugeeeeeeeeee! I'm done after eating 3 slices. lol You can check them out at www.pezzo.com.my for more info on where they are located. 

★★★☆☆

Food Rating: 6.5/10
Price Rating: 7/10 (quite cheap cus in RM maaahh :p)

Until my next post you guys! Thank you :) 

xo,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.