Sunday coffee @ Mr Baker's Bakeshop

Last Sunday, before heading to the hospital to visit our newborn niece.. me and the Mr decided to go around Sengkurong to actually look for some snacks and we came across Mr Baker's Bakeshop where they have cafe inside. Look pretty fancy from the front door we thought to just drop by and visit the shop. 


Fancy isn't it?



Please tell me you're already in love with the interior! Because I am (still am)!
Totally loving the look of the cafe! It is also good that the place do not just sell bread like the usual bread shop but since they are also a cafe, they do offer coffees / teas, cakes, sandwiches and etc. Definitely a good place for a meet up or simply a hangout place with your friends. Not a big space for you to hangout in a big crowd though. 

The husband decided to try their coffee after sniffing (yes he did) their coffee beans (dalam paperbag lah of course!). haha anyway, he ordered Flat White and I chose something not too strong which is Mocha Latte as I'm not a heavy coffee drinker so definitely need something chocolatey in my drinks (no pure coffee please!). Couldn't remember the price but both ranged around BND4 - BND5.50 if I'm not mistaken. 

Flat White
Mocha Latte

Although I'm not a coffee drinker but the taste of the coffee is really good! I enjoyed the coffee but my Mocha Latte is sadly a little bit too strong for me and my brain cannot take it! But the coffee is seriously of good quality coffee beans. To those who love coffee can drop by here and have a cup of their coffee!

I love this place and would recommend you guys to come by. Pretty place with good coffee, dessert, and bread!

Address
Unit 10, Ground Floor, 
Bangunan Haji Mohd Yassin Bin Haji Adam, 
Spg 1530, Jalan Tutong, 
Sengkurong A, Brunei-Muara


Wait for my next post! Thanks for dropping by blog :) 

xo,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.