T.K Restaurant

Hey earthlings! I've been busy with work so I sorta have less time updating this blog. Im sorry :( hehe but hey, here I am trying to update you guys on what I had for late lunch last Sunday I think. Me and my sister both were actually craving for some crabs. Me of course, the one in Jerudong but my sister insist that I should try the one in Sg. Tilong, a seafood centre too. I wasn't sure what was the restaurant's name at first but after asking my sister, it was T.K Teahouse Restaurant. From what I can recall, T.K has the best buttermilk chicken in town and most of my chinese friends back then loves to hangout at T.K but the one in Menglait.

As we got there, it was surely a ride to the T.K restaurant as it's located up on a hill! So it feels like we have to ride on a 4wd to go there hahaha but as soon as you got up there, the view was pretty amazing. I somehow felt like I was on a Sahara Desert, I wish! and of course, kami ordered crabs, prawns and baby kailan! Didn't get to take a picture of everything though ...

So that's the place! Just a small pondok-ish (hut) restaurant.
Open air. Love it!

Salted egg crab. However this was different, its not dry but its rather wet like
some sort of buttermilk texture?  Its a 6/10 for me. Didn't really like it.
Butter chicken! Love the eggs but the chicken were abit dry for me.
Overall, a 7/10 for me.

The sambal prawn though, tasted pretty good. I don't usually go for sambal prawn but here in T.K it was a thumbs up! 7/10 for me. You guys should try :) and the baby kailan we ordered was cooked with oyster sauce and it tasted nice too because some place the baby kailan taste pretty salty, also a 7/10 for me. This place is not bad lah, maybe I shall try their other menus. Maybe..

Food: 7/10 (Overall)
Ambience: 6/10

Address:
Spg 450,
Kg Sg Tilong,
Brunei and Muara
Tel: 233 1241


Until next time! Toodles.


xo,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.