Busan Travel: Dongbaekseom Island and Gamcheon Culture Village

I see that I have been procrastinating in updating this blog. I apologize for that and currently trying my best to blog about my honeymoon trip (last august/sep) with my husband. My last post was about our struggle on our first day and also basically our trip to the Sealife Aquarium Busan. In this post, I think I will just blog briefly on the remaining trip we went on for the remaining days. hehe sorry!

Right after the Sealife Aquarium we then went straight to Dongbaekseom Island / Park. One of the must go-to place in Busan as well.

How to get there:
Take the subway and stop at the Dongbaek Station (just right after Haeundae) and take exit 1. From there, just walk straight (it's going to be a while about approximately 1km of walking?) until you see the Westin Chosun Hotel and then you are in the right place (just on your right side). Actually you can just walk from the Haeundae Beach to the place, hehe.

-----

At the Dongbaekseom Island, there is also Nurimaru APEC house for tourist to visit and see. Observatory deck overlooking the sea, Haeundae Beach on the left side and Gwangandaegyo Bridge on your right side. I can never have the most amazing word to describe the view from the observatory deck.

We did not get to go into the Nurimaru Apec House as it was way pass the visiting hours already so we will come back here next time! In sha Allah :)






Observatory Deck


That is the Nurimaru APEC house that we did not get to go. 


We ended the day by walking to Centum City which was crazy because we thought it would be nearer. haha Don't do it guys! Please use the subway. I almost lose both my feet because of that. LOL

Operating Hours:
9.00am - 5.00pm
(Closed first Monday of the month)



The next day we woke up early and went to Gamcheon Culture Village, the famous colorful houses (known for the Rio De Janeiro in Busan).

How to get there:
Get on the subway station line 1 to Toseong Station,  go to Exit 6 and you will encounter an intersection and turn to your right until you find yourself a bus station. Take bus number 2 or 2-2 and that will take you to Gamcheon Culture Village.

----



Beautiful isn't it?




so many beautiful wall decoration here where you can take picture with! or OOTD with!



Small tiny houses, painted in different colors .. Such beautiful sight! Worth it. Definitely a must visit place when you're in Busan. There's a map for you to purchase for 2000won and you need to find the places in the map and stamp it on the map you purchase and once you have completed all the places you have been to inside the village, you may get something which I am not sure what. You have to bring it back to the place you purchase the map though.

There's many small shops like souvenir shops where you can buy souvenir specifically from Busan and not Korea as a whole here in this village. There are also Cafes and restaurants for you to fuel up your stomach if you are tired after the walking and climbing up the stairs. What else to say? Just come over if you happen to be in Busan!

Operating Hours:
March - Nov: 9.00am - 6.00pm
Dec - Feb: 9.00am - 5.00pm



Well I think that is enough for this post here. I will continue the rest in my next post. Sorry for the very late post! I know this is such a bad habit... hehe but hey at least I'm trying my best right?!

Thanks for your time!

Until next post.
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.