Updates!

2:08 PM

When is the last time I typed something in here again? 2017. Yikes.. I think I need to motivate myself more to blogging and be more productive each day! Its hard though with social media like Instagram, you can just easily vlog/blog in there in just no time! but of course, I miss blogging. Blog about food reviews in Brunei and around the world (not that I travel the world haha).

I totally forgot about continuing my blog on Busan. hehe so I guess lets just start fresh again. I'll blog about it when I have the right time and mood. Honestly, there's just too many photos to choose from and share it with you guys. haha what else? Oh! I'm going to start my final year final semester this coming August then hopefully I'll be done with uni this early December In sha Allah. I cannot wait. 

so where shall I begin again? Should I start from Busan again? or let's just move on?


until my next post!
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.