BeautyProduct Review #2: MAC Lipstick

For a girl (or a woman or a lady), there must come a time where they finally feel like buying make up is an essential part of their life. Don't you feel that way too (to all the girls out there)? Because right now I've much bigger urge to spend my money on make up! Lets start with a simple one.... LIPSTICK. hehe then comes the foundation, mascara, eyeliner and bla bla bla.. you name it. Never ending make up list for us girls. LOL 

And so I've known this MAC lipstick for quite sometime but I don't really bother to buy or try them as you know they are quite pricey for a tube of lipstick! But God knows when, I started to be interested in buying them. If I were to recall... when I saw a close friend of mine posted her picture on Instagram with a MAC lipstick on which made my heart kinda itch to get one. hehe 

Last December I went to MAC store to get some lipstick for myself (After checking and surveying online and also on Instagram). I've got myself 3 MAC lipstick, one from One Utama in Bandar Utama Malaysia and the other two from Imago Shopping Mall in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. Truth be told, I was kinda nervous to enter the shop cause I've heard things about how sombong the sales assistants are and how they treat their customer differently (they treat the one who looks rich better). However Alhamdulillah, I didn't get any of those treatment while I was there at the store. hahaha


So this is how the packaging looks like. Small matte black box where the lipstick tube is packed inside. So sleek and classy! *insert in love emoticon*


Velvet Teddy. RM74 @ MAC Store in Imago, KK Sabah.


Looks pretty natural and its more to a brown tone. However, after applying it to my lips.. I noticed there's some pink tone in it too. Nevertheless, I still love this nude lipstick from MAC. Smooth and it just glide when you apply it on your lips. Not drying at all! :) 


Definitely an everyday go to lipstick if you're looking for more natural lips look. This one is a hot selling one and sold out most of the time! The one I got was the last tube they have so I was pretty lucky to get them. 



Whirl. RM74 @ MAC Store in One Utama, Bandar Utama KL.
This one right here is my very first MAC lipstick I bought back in KL last December. Fell in love right away with this shade. I can say this shade is also one of the natural shade but darker than Velvet Teddy (almost similar but darker). Whirl is also easy to be applied on my lips, smooth and non drying. Obviously this shade is my first love :P 


LOVE!

Last but not least... 





Sin. RM74 @Mac Store in Imago KK, Sabah.
Actually looking for MAC Diva but they were out of stock so the sales assistant recommended me this shade as they both actually look similar but just slightly different. Did some swatches, surveying online, thorough thinking (exaggerating).. so I came back to the store to get this because I don't wanna regret not buying this shade. hahah! 

Sin is a vampire kinda shade or fall kinda shade where people use this during fall or winter season. I seriously never try this very dark and bold shade before but hehe why not? Love this shade however the texture is quite disappointing! Too dry.. it doesn't even glide when you apply. NOT SMOOTH at all :( you have to apply it a few times to get the lipstick on your lips. Regardless of that, I would still wear it for a date at night or even in the morning! Almost like MAC Diva but different in a way which I believe this shade has more brown tone than red.

Really hope my post is helpful and you enjoy reading it. I'm eyeing on more MAC Matte Lipstick and planning to buy more. HEHE :) MAC Lipstick should be every girls go to lipstick and a must have in their purse / bag. 

Well.. Thank you for dropping by! Until my next review :) 

Much Love,
W.













No comments:

Powered by Blogger.