Food Review #39: Berry Wan Hot Pot Restaurant

Hello guys! I know I haven't been updating about any food reviews just because I've been staying home. Also I've been caught up with assignments, helping my brother's out with his wedding invites. I swear, it feels like my wedding somehow cause I've been doing everything! *SIGH* 

Anyways, I'm stealing some time to write up on the blog now! hehe I'm actually going to review this place where my sister Y loves to go. I only went to this place once or twice but couldn't recall if they have anything good on the menu. So without further ado, let's get into it! 

The place is called Berry Wan Hot Pot restaurant. Located in Gadong, building is next to the HSBC bank. Why isit called Hot Pot? cause they do serve steamboat. I have never tried their steamboat though as I still prefer to have my steamboat at the usual place, Shabulicious. hehe I don't really know whats good here so I just blindly order anything from the menu. haha

okay.. so I got distracted while writing up this post! LOL oh and by the way, I will not state the price here because I can't recall how much each of them cost cause seriously it was few weeks ago. hehe Sorry guys!




As per usual, my mom's fav is a rojak but this time, my sister N ordered it. The rojak wasn't that bad lah and I still prefer the one from Lee Loi Fatt. hehe


Cincau Susu, best drink during hot weather! Milk + grass jelly with ice! Ahhhh best feeling in the world.


My sister W ordered Butter Nestum Chicken. It was nice but a little too dry for me so I might need to have some soup to go with my rice so my throat won't be so dry eating those but it was good.


As for me, I decided to order the Kolo Mee Char Siew Chicken. Trust me, it was up to no good. haha I was disappointed because it tasted weird and it has this weird smell which I'm not sure where it came from but I'm guessing from the mushroom. So yeah.. I'm never going to order this again here.


Last but not least, the very much disappointing .... pls guess what it is! Chicken? *tet* you're wrong! Can you believe if I say that is Fish and Chips?! I've never seen this kinda Fish and Chips in my whole life! hahaha seriously? Who serves the Fish and Chips like that? A total thumbs down for this one! 


So my overall eating experience here was a disaster except for the Cincau Susu drink. haha Everything else were disappointing! I'm not sure if I would ever want to come back here to try something else on the menu but.. maybe not for the time being. I'd rather go some other place to try something new. I'm just trying this place out cause my sister love coming here to have meetings with her clients. Sorry but not sorry, I don't approve this place. HEHE 



Food Rate: 4/10
Price: 6/10
.
.
.
.
.

Until my next review guys! Thanks for dropping by.

Love,


1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. Maybe because I'm a foodie too. If I found your follow button I would've following you by now.
    Wow! My sister love steamboat so much. I'm not really a fan but I tried the one at Johnny's KL it was ok. Wait, thta's a Fish & Chips?? As a pescetarian, I would've flipped if I ever been deceived like that. lol

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.