Wedding Preps

It'd be a lie say it is easy to do a wedding preparation. Almost all admits that wedding preparation is the hardest process! Even the proposing part is far more easy than wedding prep! haha trust me. One year is a good amount of time for you bride & groom to be to do a perfect wedding preparation. 

My date and venue is confirmed, never thought of getting married in a hotel but Alhamdulillah for whatever rezeki that Allah has bestowed upon me. My wedding leave has been approved! Yayy haha I can't wait to have a short break! Very much needed after all these wedding prep. Currently still waiting for my solemnization and wedding reception dress to be done to perfection! Im excited but panicked at the same time because it's almost end of February! :(

Next preparation would be my pelamin (dais), my doorgifts, and other small details. Gahhh so many things to do in so little time. All I'm hoping for is for everything to go as smooth as water flowing down the water tap. lol Amin Amin Amin. 

How about my wedding ring? Oh Nooooooo, I forgot that one! 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.