New Year 2017

11:01 AM
Image from pinterest
Already in the 3rd week of 2017?  SIGH! Where did the time go? Time flies real quick that sometimes I didn't even get to catch a time for myself too. SO.. What have I been doing so far? Just gonna have a quick update on me! 

Currently under going an internship at TelBru in Yayasan, Bandar. Nothing exciting so far because I have not been assign to do anything just yet. I'm pretty much jobless. hahah The Internship program will be 6 months long. (I know right? TOO LONG) So I pretty much does my wedding preps in the office. LOL 

Have I told you I have an exact date already? It will be in March so basically I'm like less than 2 months away until the big day! I have yet to lose my freaking weight and I'm freaking out! I'm getting chubbier every single day. I seriously need help! Alhamdulillah other preparations has been going smooth. Got my invitation cards ready so I'll be shortlisting my guest list soon. 

Well, I think I should be done blogging now. haha Too many eyes watching here! Until my next update guys.. I'll be doing surveys on flight tickets and hotels now.. hehehe

Happy New Year 2017!

Love, 
Wani.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.