October Celebrants!

It has been a month since I last updated this dusty blog of mine. Truly sorry for not updating anything! Been caught up with life and uni.. sucks! haha but now since I've got myself some free time, I thought why not update the blog?! 

Me and my sister N been planning on celebrating my mom's and other 2 sisters W's and I's birthday this October (mom's on the 15th, W's on the 17th and I's on the 20th October) So why not celebrate it all at once? And also because I'll be flying off and away on my mom's birthday hence the advance celebration. hehe

The venue that we chose is near by the beach which is at Pantai Serasa. There's a restaurant there called Anjung Layar (Nur Wanita to be specific) and the view is overlooking the sea *Insert love emoticon* Perfect place for family gathering or a date *wink*. 

Did a little bit of table setting for the birthday ladies yesterday just to add more touch to their birthdays! hehe of course, its done by me. Nothing fancy, pretty simple one saja I must say.


Not much but that is the least I can do for the Birthday Ladies. hehe


Mom's table! All self-printed by me (of course with the help of Mr Fiancé) Hehe Placemat and the place card design by me and Irfan. 


That is a Mango Fruit Cake from Le Doux Patisserie! They're not so sweet and the price is really worth the cake. NO REGRETS (It's good when you're celebrating your parent's birthdays or any elderly's birthdays.)



Only one missing.. my late father. We miss you dearly, Babah. Al-Fatihah.. 

We remember how you're always so excited to celebrate birthdays especially mom's. You would cook her favourite dish, Curry Crab. Celebrating birthdays will not be the same anymore.. 



Oh well, I really hope my mom likes it cause the rest loved it! hehe Happy Advanced Birthday Mummy, Sis W and Sis I    

That is all for my update. Will come back and blog again soon. (Oh! Since I'll be flying off to Kuala Lumpur this coming Thursday for Irfan's graduation, I hope i'll be able to update from there. hehe)


xo,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.