Exhausting August


Time flies, really really fast. Without us even looking at the time or day, August is coming to an end. We'll be welcomed by September soon and there goes the first month of my semester. My brain is still not ready for any assignments yet, too bad all the assignments are coming to haunt me and make my life miserable. *Roll eyes*

August has been pretty exhausting to be honest. From the start of August, I've been involved in Mr Fiancé cousin's wedding. It went on for the whole week! God so tiring. Come to think of it, will my wedding be that tiring?! So not ready for my wedding. Haven't done any preparation abit pun. Aiyah Hopefully me and Mr Fiancé will be more productive soon about our wedding next year. 

Here are some of my August moments:





Went to Twelve Cafe in Kiulap to try out their menu. It's been awhile since I last visited the cafe and thought it's time to come back and try something new on the menu!


Chili Cream Prawn Pasta - Very asian fusion taste! haha I do not really know how to describe but I love this dish. So many prawns in it, you can taste a little bit of curry but not too strong. I'm giving this a 9/10. (Apologize for the picture. Halfway eaten! haha)


Twelve Nachos - The nachos was alright for me. The sauce was good, salty, sweet and sour are all balanced. Giving this a 7.5/10 :) 

Gained a lot since last May which I believe i'm experiencing "Emotional Eating"? I'm pretty upset about it and has been trying to lose weight ever since.. but to no avail. FAILED SO BADLY! The more I try to lose weight, the more I gain. Discipline is all I need for now I guess.. 





Well at least, I did something to lose weight! haha Went for hiking at Sarang Helang in Tasek Lama. It took us 1.5 hour to finish everything off. Honestly, I've never been a fan of hiking until that day I went for hiking myself. Lol I guess I'm gonna try and do it more often. hehe Thanks Sayang for pushing me :P Appreciate it.

I'll end my blog post here and will blog again soon. Thanks again for dropping by again readers! Gonna get some rest now. 


Kisses,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.