Trave Log #5 : Day one in Kuala Lumpur.

Flower Bouquets, Graduation Caps and Gown .. Ahh when will my time comes?

YES its Kuala lumpur again, but this time.. for Mr Fiancé's graduation!

My Flight was on Thursday which is 2 weeks ago. I love morning flights! but not too early lah. hahaha Mine was 9 in the morning. Woke up (and did last minute packing which I'm sure I left some of my stuff! Like blazer ughh 🙄​) and headed to the airport. Put on my comfy blouse from Uniqlo and my pants from some shop in Kenanga.

That morning, I saw Ziana Zain and took a quick picture with her. I even bumped into James! So glad to have bumped into him since I have not seen him in ages so we had a quick catchup session.

8.30am : Time to go in and get security checked and wait at the gate.

Found Paloma Brunei and of course I have to cuci mata first lah kan? Paloma Brunei has bring so many drug store make up brands now to their store! Eeek so exciting right?! 


Look at those drug store make up! Ahhhhh loved! :) 

After I and N did some souvenir shopping for their Uni friends in Malaysia, we all have to board the plane at 9am because obviously the plane is leaving at 9am.


Dear Samsung Note 7 user, sorry not sorry guys! hahaha 



Sometimes I don't really fancy RB's plane food just because they taste like hospital food. haha But to my surprise, on that particular day .. they served Mee Hoon Goreng udang (Fried Vermicelli with prawns)! With lots of prawn to be exact! Yum. My fav. Just like how I always cook it at home. 

Touched down KLIA at 11.15am and out from the airport around 12.45pm as we were waiting for a rental car. Checked in at the One Avenue Hotel, Bandar Utama as it is nearer to One Utama, The curve and all the damansara area. hehe

Went straight to One Utama after checking in. Only thought about Kyochon if you mention One U, nothing else crosses my mind. 



New Menu! So smart and clean right?!

We ordered the Soy Garlic Chicken and Honey Glazed Chicken. N had the Kimchi Fried Rice while me and I had the Garlic Fried Rice which tasted bleghh (tasteless)!


Kimchi Fried Rice with egg, RM11.90 - Mind you, its spicy! 


The tasteless Garlic Fried Rice, RM6.90 - Thank god its only RM6.90!


Soy Garlic Chicken, RM18.50 (8 pcs) - Even the chicken looks sad. HAHA

To be honest, I was quite disappointed with the quality they served at Kyochon during my visit. The chickens were slightly oily, the fried rice didn't taste good. It's just so sad. SIGH! Why Kyochon why?! (Maybe wrong chef working on the wrong shift kali?)

After early dinner, we went for dessert. Just right in front of Kyochon Chicken, there's this new shop called Street Churros. The place is quite small but we were really tempted to try and so we did. Of course, the classic one .. cinnamon sugar and also we tried the one with a cheese filling inside. 



Pretty interesting cause the classic one was like a horse shoe shape and the churros was soooooo fluffy and crispy! SATISFIED. I think it cost around RM4.90. Sorry the picture is slightly dark just cause its so dim inside! 


This is the one with cheese filling. Slightly sweet but I loved it! hehe RM7.90 and its so HUGE too! Kenyang okay!!


Filled our tummy, had desserts.. its time for shopping don't you think?! hehe One utama is enough to do your shopping spree. I don't think you need to go to other places to shop. Everything is there except for MNG! aishhh bummer!

Our last dessert for the night ... would be something I've never tasted before! TOKYO SECRET!! People have been talking about it so we thought, why not try right!?




We bought all the flavors! The original cheese tart, hazelnut cheese tart and also Matcha cheese tart!!! (Matcha guys!! don't you just love it?!!?!?)

Hanjuku Cheese Tart - RM7.90
Matcha Hanjuku Cheese Tart - RM8.90
Hazelnut Cheese Tart - RM8.90



Super loveeeee the yellow packaging! 😍😍😍






Sorry I have to post this almost-finished-but-leaving-this-tiny-bits-for-photo-purposes-shot! Would you just look at those sinful oozing melted chocolate in the middle?! As well as the matcha ones! Oh my god, I'm drooling myself as I type here. I.WANT.MORE. Anyone please?! Fly me to KL now and send me straight to Tokyo Secret and then fly me back to Brunei. hewhewhew

Well, that was the end of my food adventure for day 1 in KL. So far so good except for the Kyochon Chicken *grrr* so disappointed lahhh

If any of you have not try the dessert I posted above, please do! No regrets I promise. That is all for today's post! Need to pack up and go home now. (I'm in my Uni now btw) I'll post about day 2 when I have time! maybe later tonight? or tomorrow. hehe



Lots of love,

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.