Food Review #43: Kulcats Barrio, TTDI

It was my cousin's last night in Kuala Lumpur last Thursday and since Irfan rented a car, why not bring them around Damansara area for abit. We did went to quite a few places and without even realizing the night has finally fallen and it's time for dinner (late dinner lah kot since almost pukul 10 already). Kaka J mentioned about the Kopi & XOXO  which belongs to a Malaysian artist, Nora Danish. However, to no avail.. we went to this place in TTDI which Kaka J been wanting to try too for a long time called KulCats Barrio







Sorry, I was using my iPhone 5s camera only :( Hence the quality. hehe  


They mostly serve western food and from what I've read and checked, their Pizza is the best selling ones here! So why not try! right?


Aglio Olio with some beef rashers I'm guessing? They ran out of Spaghetti so that's why they're using the Fettuccine instead. I don't mind though cause it taste the same to me. haha The Aglio Olio was really good and matches my tastebud. Not so drying and not so oily, everything was balanced. RM19 for Aglio Olio.


The pizza I'm talking about! and every other people talks about!! The crust were soooooo THIN I swear it was as thin as the potato chips you can find in the supermarket! How can a pizza be that thin and sooooooo GOOD?! I swear, I am never going to eat any other pizza than this anymore! (Of course that is gonna be tipu (lie) lah kan?) - Margherita Pizza for RM19 (only!!!)


Last but not least, the Fettuccine Arrabiata. It was nice, however I like the Arrabiata to be more spicy rather than just plain sour coming from the tomato but still good for me. I'm not sure how much this one cost but probably around RM20 and above.

According to the bloggers online, online reviews and Irfan, the food here weren't that nice and Irfan himself were quite surprise how good the food has turn out compared to his last visit here. Well I guess, they've improve the quality of their food now eh? 

Checkout here you hippie kids! haha Or any of you looking for a place to chill with friends and enjoy a good company of great foods especially the super thin pizza! DO COME HERE! 

★★★

Food rate: 9/10
Price: 8.5/10

Until next time lovelies :) 

Much love,

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.