Food Review #42: Blues and Bees, Lot 10

The other day, I was out meeting my cousin, Rina, who studied here in KL. So while my other cousin and aunt went for a massage, R, me and Irfan roamed around Bukit Bintang in search for a good place to sit, chill and drink. We ended up at this place called Blues & Bees located in Lot 10, just opposite Sungei Wang  and Royal Hotel Kuala Lumpur. Everything is just within walking distance.

My first impression would be "COOL" since this place looks like those diners you see on American TV. haha




Cool right? I love the interior! Me and Irfan were kinda hungry cause we got stuck in a traffic jam for an hour hence we missed our dinner with R. This place serves food like burgers, steaks, and all those typical diner food. (Go google it haha)


I ordered this drink called Strawberry Pomegranate Shiver for RM12.90 and I have to say, it's the best drink I had that night! Strawberry + Pomegranate taste with a sparkle in it (obviously soda water lah).


R ordered Mango for RM12.90 and it was basically a mango puree blended.


Soft and tender Calamari Rings with Fries for RM13.90.


Irfan ordered the California Dream Burger - A juicy, grilled 1/3 lb beef , topped with two slices of swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and serve with fries. The description from the menu suits the burger well! Just look at that super thick patty! It tasted really good too for a beef burger, I always love a big fat burger patty rather than just an instant one. A homed burger will always win. I think this burger cost around RM26 to RM36 or maybe lesser, sorry I can't recall. 


I didn't get a good shot of my burger however. The one I ordered was a chicken burger called The Mamas & The Papas Chicken Burger - A minced chicken patty spiced and grilled to perfection and topped with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, cream sauce and swiss cheese. Served with fries. It definitely was cooked to perfection you guys as I can still taste the tenderness of the chicken patty! Chicken Burger Patty usually tend to be drying and such but not this one. YUM! This for RM24.90.

Overall, I am loving this place and the food we ordered is such a satisfaction. Do check out this place if you're around Bukit Bintang or Lot 10 area as this place is only within walking distance. 

★★★

Food rate: 9/10
Price: 8.5/10

See you in my next post!

Love, 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.