Food Review #40: 4Fingers Crispy Chicken, Midvalley

Safely landed 18 hours ago in KLIA 2, yet again. This time, not just to visit my Fiance but also to get some fresh air for myself. Why you ask? My beloved father just passed away last April, Al-Fatihah.. I do not want to talk about it much sooo back to my post.. As soon as I landed, the Mr picked me up from the airport and we thought of having a dinner just at the airport so that we can straightaway go home after. However, my Fiance suggested that I should try this new place called '4Fingers Crispy Chicken' located in Midvalley Megamall.

Most of the people said that the chicken there is so much better than the one in Kyochon. Hmm To find out if that is true or not, so I agreed and went to Midvalley straightaway from KLIA 2. By the time we arrived there, there was a long queue and the seats were fully taken. So I thought to myself, so it must be good! Like people sanggup (willing) to wait up in a long queue just for fried chicken.





Irfan ordered the combo set which cost RM37.50 (if I'm not mistaken and that is around BND12-13) for 12 pieces of chicken, mixed flavors (soy sauce and a hot one) along with 2 sets of fries of your choice (seaweed or kimchi flavor) and also 2 sets of soft drinks.


A closer shot of the chicken. hehe Well, in my point of view... The chicken is really crispy! Everything was delicious except for the fact that the flavors were salty for my liking. Not just slightly but SALTY. Somehow I still prefer the chicken from Kyochon though, no hard feelings. If only the chicken were less salty, I would give this a double thumbs up. I'm guessing the saltiness comes from the soy-sauce probably.



We also ordered the Battered Shrimp for  RM17.90 (around BND6), being coated with the same soy-sauce (I think lah). Crispy texture, LOVE IT! However, some of them were slightly overcooked and... salty lah sikit

All in all, I have a good experienced dining here. The Fried chicken were really crispy and tender on the inside and not greasy too! Oh! you have to eat everything using your bare hands! hehe and they do provide a bucket for you to throw all the chicken bones. Will I come back here again? Most probably! Who knows the next time I visit, the chicken will be less salty. hehe It was a good place to enjoy crispy chicken though!

★★★

Food rate: 7.5/10
Price rate: 7/10

Address
LG - 074A, 
Lower Ground Floor,
Midvalley Megamall.

See you in my next post.
Love, 


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.