Pronto for dinner

Scrolling through my ig and saw a post from BruneiFoodies posting a pasta photo from 'Pronto Brunei' and wonder where that new place is. To my surprise, it is located in TimeSquare's foodcourt! Been seeing and reading good reviews about their pasta so I thought of trying last night.


Unfortunately, I came too late for dinner as they're about to close and left with only one / two menu to choose from which was / were the Gnocchi. Never tried but heard and saw it on Masterchef and it made me feel like some rich woman! hahaha :)) (Ok I joke!) When I was at the counter, there's this mid-age lady sat nearby and she probably saw me hesitating to order. LOL She suddenly voiced out "it's really good. Very fresh pasta and really good sauce" with a wide smile and a thumbs up. In my head, 'She's probably the owner or a friend to the owner of this place' I thought. hahaha :p Nope, a sincere comment from a customer of theirs. Lovely isn't it? :) 



Thus, I ordered the 'Baked Gnocchi' with some tomato sauce (if I'm not mistaken), fresh pasta with potato filling. Waited for around 5-7 minutes and my food came! I swear it looked incredibly delicious! (Everything looks good on the photos! sigh!)


Will you look at that?! Sorry it collapsed on its way to my table! LOL :)) So captivating I swear :'( hahaha As I was told, the pasta at Pronto are freshly made! Amazing they don't use the instant pasta unlike any other restaurant. hehe *thumbs up!* 

Under 3 minutes time...


Under 5 minutes time..


hahahaha can't help but to keep on stuffing every spoonful of it into my mouth and my fiance's mouth! LOL too good I tell ya! They have quite a few pasta to try from which starts from $4.90 but you need to add on Salmon, Prawns, Mushroom and etc to your pasta because it is just the pasta without all that. Some people just want to have just the pasta as it is and of course some of the customers may be vegetarian, that's why. How thoughtful of them right?! :)


The aftermath... hahaha :)) Hey isn't that what you call eat clean? :P hehe I am very happy with my late dinner last night and would love love love to come back to try their other pastas! It is rare for you to find a food court selling deliciously cooked and served pasta dishes. Right?! Hands down to Pronto Brunei!!

Food: 9/10
Price: 8/10
Verdict: Delicious, affordable, tasty and good service. What else do I have to say?! :D Simply love their pasta to every last bite on the plate. hehe

Try try try everyone! I personally love it. :)

Until next post guys!
Love,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.