Welcoming November

When was the last time I wrote something in here? Not so long ago I'm sure. Well, here I am welcoming November :) 

Hoping and wishing good things happen this November! Planned something for myself and also my fiance but we'll see how it goes! hehe So what else happened during the past November? My birthday falls on November 23rd :D and my late grandma passed away during my birthday :( Al-Fatihah to my grandma ....

What else? Oh! The Mr's graduation is on the 29th of November and I'm still thinking / planning if I should go. I definitely should, it's just that I'm not quite sure if I can make it. Miracles happen right? hehehe 

SO I thought of buying Irfan his early graduation gift, the polar watch. He's been eyeing on that watch since.... forever! 

and I did! haha 


Hope you love my gift sayang.. Advance congratulations on your graduation! Sorry if I cannot make it to your graduation but do know that, you have my biggest support from the start till the end. I love you to the moon and back! Enjoy your gift and enjoy being healthy! xo

Till next time guys!

xo,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.