I'm a foodie!

Hello again dear readers!

Sunny sunny day! So happy that we can finally soak up the sun but oh boy its TOO HOT! lol. Alhamdulillah nevertheless, after days of raining. Alhamdulillah also... cause sayang is back! It was a surprised and I was surprised! hehe Thank you my dear :*

So the other night, we were looking for a place to dine in. Our first choice was, Gohan Sushi in Kiarong but a friend told me its not worth it at all so I thought of trying the salted egg buttermilk chicken dish at Depot just opposite of Gohan Sushi. However, we found out that Depot were having some private function that night, so maybe it wasn't my lucky night. boo-hoo :( So what else do you have in mind if you were in Kiarong? We certainly thought of having sushi at Kaizen but oh my,the place was pretty packed! (Orang lapas terima :p) After that, me and Irfan decided to get out from Kiarong area and went to Kiulap. This restaurant named 'TWELV' caught our attention since its empty & crowd-free. haha

The place is pretty nice and romantic I shall say, dim light and slow music background. Perfect for a date isn't it? hehe Subsequently, after looking through the menu, I feel like trying out the burger. Irfan wanted to try the grilled chicken. And so, we ordered.

Starter, Calamari Ring.


We started off dinner by ordering Calamari Ring as our starter. The calamari were so delicious, love the crumbs, love the calamari. So tender and not chewy! Because at some restaurant, the calamari is tasteless and the texture is just like rubber band. So annoying. But this, worth your penny. Its just that.. the portion was too LITTLE / SIKIT. haha! Nonetheless, still a thumbs up for me.






and here.. we have my 'Swiss Mushroom Burger'. YUM IN THE TUM! Seriously love the fresh mushroom used. The patty was not that huge, just nice. Didn't really like the fries though, too soft for me. Coleslaw was delicious, just too much mayo. hehe but you guys should really try this next time. I'm giving it an 8 / 10 of rating.



Grilled Chicken with salad and jacket potato.



The grilled chicken looks decent but we both loved it! The taste was nice, not too overwhelming. Really really love the grilled chicken here. Not to mention, it was HUGE too! There's a few option for the sides and gravy of your own choice. I'm giving this a 9 / 10! Its sort of healthy too :) hehe Go and give it a try! Twelv in Kiulap area just next to Country Patch, the restaurant may be hidden but you'll be able to find it.

-----------

Last night, after a few runs in the evening with Irfan and did some shopping with him... Irfan were craving for sushi from Kaizen. So we dropped by Kaizen after. As we both are watching our food intake, we didn't really want to order that much just enough to fuel up a little bit of our tummy after the run. As of now, we can only fulfill our sushi crave at Kaizen seeing that the quality of sushi in Excapade Sushi is very disappointing. Back to Kaizen, I ordered my usual sushi and Irfan ordered his usual's.









Here's mine! Ordered Inari Spicy Shake Gunkan and Spicy Shake Gunkan. Its basically salmon with some mayo and some crunchy crumbs on top and sushi rice at the bottom. yums! I also tried the softshell crab furai, it was alright! I still prefer the 'Kani Kurage' from Excapade :p


Shake Sashimi. Very fresh =D















Spider Maki.














Spider maki! Ahhhhh so good! Irfan love this alot. This is his usual :) This sushi were filled with crab meat inside. Give this a try peeps. ;)

See that crab popping out? yum in the tum! 

Hello from me and sexy face from Irfan :p hehe

Hope you enjoy my post! Till next time :)


xoxo,
W.



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.