Short getaway before exam - Part Deux

As I promised, I'm going to blog about few other places I've tried during my short visit in KL. So here is my part TWO :) 

This place got quite a hype in the Instagram about several months now and I've been aware of it. Thought of giving this place a try - BOAT NOODLE. Well known for their Thai style noodle dish served in a bowl and what makes it famous is that the bowls that people stack after eating them. The noodle served is in small portion so people might want to order 3-4 bowls at once cause 1 bowl is simply not enough. LOL.

Went to the outlet in Jaya One with the Mr, his sister and her friends.



I didn't really take photos of the place and the surrounding so I'm just gonna grab some photos from the facebook yeah? 

Photo credit:https://www.facebook.com/meesampan

For those of you wondering, don't wonder. Hahaha here are some of the outlets available!

Photo credit:https://www.facebook.com/meesampan 

Photo credit: https://www.facebook.com/meesampan

That's what I meant by stacking after you eat. haha :D 

Photo credit: https://www.facebook.com/meesampan

That's the menu and the noodle will only be serve with chicken or beef according to your preferences. There are 2 choices of soup you can choose from, Pathumthani and Ayuthaya. The Pathumthani I believe is a more creamy type as to compared to Ayuthaya. I decided to order both as it is my first time. 


I personally loved the Pathumthani rice noodle compared to Ayuthaya cause it has more creamier soup and more fatty kinda taste (haha don't judge). As for Ayuthaya it has much thinner soup and I definitely can taste the sourness from the soup so its a NO NO for me. hahaha The drinks, I recommend you the Thai Iced Tea which is called 'Cha-yen'. It tasted like Teh Tarik but its Ice blended Teh Tarik except this one has more aroma to it. 

The rice noodle cost RM1.90 per bowl as it is small in portion and for you to order more of it. hehe This place is great for hangout and great for catching up with friends where you need hours and hours of chitchat and non-stop eating. Yeah, this is the place. :) 

Rate:
Food: 7/10
Price: 7/10
Ambiance: 7/10
Verdict: I would come back here to eat more of those but I am not very addicted to it. So overall, it was alright for me. (Maybe I'll get addicted when I give this a 2nd try? lol :)) )

As mentioned, you can find it in any of those places I posted above. :) Enjoy Boat Noodle-ing! hehe

Next, I'll be talking about .... Magnum Cafe! Yay.. been wanting to try and at last! Dapat jugak rasa kan? hehe Okay I'm acting like a kid. Hey, anybody can be a kid when it comes to ice-cream! hehehe. Magnum Cafe is located in Mid Valley Megamall.


The entrance. I'm already excited!! LOL :)) Totally love the interior. So classy.


Yeap, you have to queue up and go in circle before you can place your order. :( 

For the self-decorated (or whatever you call it) magnum itself cost RM9.90. 3 selection of ice-cream, vanilla chocolate or brownies. There will be also 3 kinds of chocolate coating, white chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate. Lastly will be drizzle with chocolate of your choice and of course your self-picked toppings. Maximum of 3 toppings only however I got 4 cause probably I chose some kind like powdery toppings so I gives me the privilege to choose another 1. LOL (Just assuming haha :p )


So mine, I chose the brownies magnum coated with white chocolate (my favorite) and top with golden nugget, mashmallows, rocksalt and almond! Looks pretty classy huh? haha. I don't even want to bite into it. sigh but sadly the damage has to be done! :)) 


Rate:
Food: 7.5/10
Price: 7/10
Ambiance: 8/10
Verdict: There's take out and dine-in area. I'm sure there's a few menu to try on the dine-in menu. Have yet to try. As for the take out magnum, I loved it! 

Address:
Mid Valley MegaMall, 
Kuala Lumpur.

Maybe one day I'll come back to try out their dine-in menu! Who knows right? In sha Allah. So far, I love what I've tried and tasted. Alhamdulillah for the opportunity given :) Well well.. I guess, we have come to the end of my post. Hopefully my post will give you the info about a few places you might want to try in KL. hehe not much but yeah :) 

In sha Allah, I'll post more if I have the chance to try out any new places. For now, I'll stop here. Thanks for dropping by and spending some time to read my post. 


lotsa love,
W.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning, how are you?

    My name is Emilio, I am a Spanish boy and I live in a town near to Madrid. I am a very interested person in knowing things so different as the culture, the way of life of the inhabitants of our planet, the fauna, the flora, and the landscapes of all the countries of the world etc. in summary, I am a person that enjoys traveling, learning and respecting people's diversity from all over the world.

    I would love to travel and meet in person all the aspects above mentioned, but unfortunately as this is very expensive and my purchasing power is quite small, so I devised a way to travel with the imagination in every corner of our planet. A few years ago I started a collection of used stamps because through them, you can see pictures about fauna, flora, monuments, landscapes etc. from all the countries. As every day is more and more difficult to get stamps, some years ago I started a new collection in order to get traditional letters addressed to me in which my goal was to get at least 1 letter from each country in the world. This modest goal is feasible to reach in the most part of countries, but unfortunately, it is impossible to achieve in other various territories for several reasons, either because they are very small countries with very few population, either because they are countries at war, either because they are countries with extreme poverty or because for whatever reason the postal system is not functioning properly.

    For all this, I would ask you one small favor:
    Would you be so kind as to send me a letter by traditional mail from Brunei? I understand perfectly that you think that your blog is not the appropriate place to ask this, and even, is very probably that you ignore my letter, but I would call your attention to the difficulty involved in getting a letter from that country, and also I don’t know anyone neither where to write in Brunei in order to increase my collection. a letter for me is like a little souvenir, like if I have had visited that territory with my imagination and at same time, the arrival of the letters from a country is a sign of peace and normality and an original way to promote a country in the world. My postal address is the following one:

    Emilio Fernandez Esteban
    Avenida Juan de la Cierva, 44
    28902 Getafe (Madrid)
    Spain

    If you wish, you can visit my blog www.cartasenmibuzon.blogspot.com where you can see the pictures of all the letters that I have received from whole World.

    Finally, I would like to thank the attention given to this letter, and whether you can help me or not, I send my best wishes for peace, health and happiness for you, your family and all your dear beings.

    Yours Sincerely

    Emilio Fernandez

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.