Video Editing and Backdated Vlog on YouTube.

Only recently I have got the time to edit travel videos. Travel videos from 2014, it was a long time ago guys. haha I have assignments due anytime soon but yet I still have the time to edit videos although it took me several days and weeks to finish it up. The ironic thing is whenever it comes to uni work, you couldn't even make time to finish up the assignment in one go. Its a different feelings from doing and editing videos (well that's for me). 

So I've uploaded my vlog part I, II and III on the youtube already guys. Go and have a look! haha I promise it wasn't the best video shot ever because I simply have unsteady hands.. yikes! From this, I'll learn to take steady video with monopods or tripods next time. hehe

Vlog 003 part I

Vlog 003 part II

Vlog 003 part III


I have yet to finish up the last part because I am seriously caught in between assignments right now but as soon as I'm free for a bit, I'll get back on the last part. Do enjoy! 

Till next post!



xo,


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.