MIA feat Kyochon Chicken

Do people still read my blog? It's sorta filled with dust and spider webs! haha well, I hope there are still readers out there who still visit this blog of mine. I know I haven't been blogging since few months ago. Trust me, I've been occupied by endless assignments and I do not even have the time for myself to enjoy and relax besides going to Uni and Home. That's how boring my life is. pfft! How do we make our life interesting?! Anyway, I'm half way through my 2nd semester and still surviving (not dead yet, thank god!) Struggling with some modules I seriously am not fond of. sigh! Hopefully I'll get to do it well during my exam. AMIN :) Let me do some reviews on some place with good food (or maybe not) just to make sure that my blog is not dead! How about that?! I'm thinking to do some video-blogging too like if I get to visit places or if I travel and post it on Youtube! What do you think? Of course, no judging pls cus I'm pretty newbie in these things. haha but We'll see how. 

So last May during my holidays in KL to visit my fiance, we went to this place called 'Kyochon Chicken' which I refused to go to at first hahaha but Mr.I convinced me to try it since he have not try it also. Okay why not?! (Okay one reason I want to try is because there's pictures of Lee Min Ho all over the restaurant! hahaha) 




So.. Like I said.. there's Lee Min Ho and his sweetest smile greeting us. hehe What we can see from outside the restaurant, this place serves Korean Fried Chicken. They claimed their fried chicken to be the best and healthy. Established in 1991! (can you imagine how long it has been operating all around the world?!) 




Will you just look at that chicken?!! They look pretty sexy aren't they? haha I swear they're the best fried chicken you'll ever have in your entire life! No kidding. My first impression when I first saw the chicken was "SO SMALL!" but don't be fooled by the size cus the taste will bite you in the end :p Okay, back to the chicken. It was so soft inside but damn crunchy or crispy on the outside! How in the world did they do that?! Fiance and I ordered the set meal where there were 2 garlic rice, 2 drinks, 2 soups and mix of 12 cuts of fried chicken. 6 pcs in garlic soy flavour (I think or was it the honey flavored) and the other 6 pcs in sweet and spicy flavor. Mind you the sweet and spicy ones were really spicy but its really really nice! So flavorful and every bit of the chicken is covered with the flavor. 

So I'll say, hands down to the best Fried Chicken ever! If you happen to want to eat other fried chicken besides KFC, Sugarbun, Burger King or whatever serves fried chicken, then this is the place. I may not remember the pricing cus seriously this was few months back :( sorry. However, you can always visit their website at www.kyochon.com.my for more info!

★★★★★
My rating: 9/10 (for the chicken only hehe)
This place is wani APPROVED! :D 

Address:
1 Utama Shopping Centre
LG 311, Lower Ground Floor,
1 Utama Shopping Centre, No1,
Persiaran Bandar Utama, Bandar Utama,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.

Till next post! I try to update you regularly. Hehe 

xo,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.