Pronto, Hippo & Bees, Bahtera Samudera, Sajian Warisan

Greetings earthlings! I know I'm not suppose to blog because I have 2 presentations next week and around 2-3 reports to be submitted and a few other assignments! #tiringandcrazytightgapsassignments anyways! I'll be blogging and reviewing a few places today but just a few and not much. hehe as I'm just procrastinating a little while.. :p

PRONTO

Went to Pronto again last month to try out their other pastas :)


Me and Le Mr tried the Aglio Olio and also the Arrabiata. Didn't remember how much those cost us but both cost us around $10+ so I say its quite cheap! For me the Aglio Olio was alright, I have to put on more chili flakes and parmesan cheese to taste it. On the other hand, the Arrabiata was quite tasty! Love the tomato sauce and how that tiny bit of sour taste was there and mixed with the spicy-ness. Love love love! :D Would come back to try out their pizzas next time! Heard they're good ;)

Food: 7/10
Price: 7.5/10
Verdict: I'm not sure if the Aglio Olio is under seasoned but the Arrabiata definitely rocked it! They have pizzas too and some other pastas. Have yet to try their Pesto Pasta!


HIPPO & BEES 


It's the first Korean Organic Soft Ice-cream in Brunei. It was opened last month or was it in February? Oh yeah! Early February! :) Pretty curious about how it taste like so I went to try it. It's located at the new 'Food Arena' in Qlap Mall, same row with Dapur Penyet. 




The menu. Choose different toppings according to your preferences but the ice-cream will only be vanilla ice cream. So I've tried the Honeycomb and Dark Knight!


Pure honeycomb! Say whaatttt?! hehe Love the natural sweetness from the pure honeycomb.- B$4.00 


Dark Knight topping. This is my favourite but the topping was always so sikit (little) :( so sad! Its basically chocolate along with the mineral salt that brings out the saltiness to the ice-cream! Love it :D

Food: 7/10 
Price: 6.5/10
Verdict: The ice-cream is nice and soft however the topping is too little for the price! :/ 


Address:

Ground Floor, 
Food Arena,
Q-lap Mall, Kiulap.


BAHTERA SAMUDERA



I didn't know this vendor or seller exist until they joined the Bazaar in UBD few weeks/months ago. They're well-known for their burgers and spaghetti! Bought the Beef Spaghetti Bolognese a few times from them and they never fails to disappoint me! Love the consistency of their spaghetti every time I purchased from them ;) You can check out their Instagram (click the link!)




This was the Beef Spaghetti Bolognese that I've been buying again and again from them. The sauce was really spot on, the taste of the herbs, the tomato puree, the blackpepper and whatever is in there. Everything is well-balanced. All for $3.50! Heard the burgers are great too but I didn't get to try them. I shall try them the next time I bump into them :) However, if you'd like to have your own spaghetti and burgers right now, you can drop them a text or a call at +6738974059

Food: 8.5/10
Price: 7.5/10


SAJIAN WARISAN



This was long time ago.. around last month? Went to Miri and stopped by to fill up our tummy at the restaurant in Permaisuri Mall called Sajian Warisan (at the very far end near to food court and the Japanese Restaurant).



Most of us ordered the ayam penyet and thought it would taste good but not at all. It was just alright, the chicken was huge though. But what I really want to review about was this picture below! Called 'Pisang Bali', well I guess the picture itself looks like a beach in bali? LOL Its literally banana fritters sprinkled with shave coconuts and gula anau (palm sugar)! Honestly, I hesitated before trying but my sister convinced me to try and I did not regret this at all. hehe I'm addicted to it and now I want more :( 


Don't forget to stop by here and give this a try! Thanks to my sister, I'll definitely come back for more! hehehe

Food: 7/10
Price: 6.5/10
Verdict: Mostly kampong style cuisine or more close to Indonesian cuisine. Varieties of food to choose from especially for lunch and dinner. I'm certainly recommending the 'Pisang Bali' or the 'Banana Cheese' for the dessert! 

Well, I have come to the end of my post and I hope you can try all of the mentioned food post. You just have to trust me. hehe I hope to review more next time. In sha Allah! Thank you for reading and dropping by! Love Food and Never Waste it! :) Do drop me any comments or suggestions or anything! Thanks again :) 

xo,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.