Long hiatus....

6:57 PM
Salam lovelies and here I am back on my blog.

I wonder hows everyone doing?! I hope everyone is having a good day, a good start of the year as I didn't quite have a good start for myself. :( but don't let that steal your happiness away because you still have the right to be happy! right? 

Update:

Currently in UBD pursuing my degree in Business Administration. So that explains my MIA :p Entered the January 2015 batch. My experience entering UBD was boring and just simply boring.. why? Because the people are just not friendly I must say. They will only stick to their own crowd and will not mingle :/ bad! They also made faces and SO reluctant to smile. Aiyaaaa so I ended up being alone for the first few days of orientation and seriously, I'm fine with it. :) 

Right now, its a busy week and months for me as we are approaching the end of the semester therefore, assignments / reports to be submitted, presentations on queues, tests and exams coming! Haven't had much stress since IGS (but I was pretty laid back in IGS hahaha) I'm just hoping that I'll get through my first semester well. Hope so, in sha Allah! 


I miss food / cafe hunting! and I miss posting reviews about it too :( Hope I'll find some time to post about my food reviews! :) 

As for now, I'm just back to say HI! hehe 


Till next post!

xo,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.