Z.H Restaurant

As I got back from work yesterday evening, my sisters planned to have early dinner together. We didn't really wanna go that far (Well, I didn't! :p) so we decided to just go to Sengkurong area to fuel up our tummy. One restaurant crossed my mind, Z.H restaurant! Went there a few times and I still love their foods and so we attacked Z.H restaurant.

I ordered my usual, 'Mee Goreng Urat'. Fried Noodles with I don't know what is it called in english! haha but its the best thing you can ever have in this world. (Exaggerating much?) some other menu we've tried yesterday were their signature fried rice, 'Nasi Goreng Z.H', 'Mee Hoon Goreng' and also their 'Mee Sup Ayam'.

Z.H Restaurant

Mee Goreng Urat
Nasi Goreng Z.H (Signature Fried Rice)
Mee Sup Ayam
Mee Hoon Goreng Ayam

The foods all look soooooo mouth watering aren't they? hehe Go to Z.H Restaurant now and have a try. There's a taste in every of these food that makes you feel like you're eating a home cooked food. Trust me. and Oh! they have this one kicap where they just blend everything (Onion, Cili Padi and god knows what) in there to go with everything you order/eat! I forgot to take a picture of it. It's sort of spicy + sweet taste, I love it ALOT. Come and try! Just next to London Kebab Sengkurong and Frangipani Bistro!

Food: 8.5/10
Ambience: 6.5/10
Price: 8/10
Verdict: Good Variety, Delicious, Fresh

Unit 8, Ground Floor,
Sengkurong Complex,
Brunei.
Tel: 2670868

Until Next time lovelies!


xo,
W.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.