BeautyProduct Review #3: Vaseline Spray Moisturiser

Will this new Vaseline's spray replace my usual lotion? 


Vaseline has introduced their latest product to the world, Vaseline Spray Moisturizer. It's pretty interesting because instead of the normal-squeeze-out-of-the-bottle-lotion, we can just spray it onto our skin. Which to me saves more time? No? Yes? By the look of it, it does resembles a hairspray though so do not be mistaken by the packaging. 

Honestly, I am not the kind of girl who would apply lotion onto my skin. I am just one lazy girl just like some of you. hehe However, Vaseline changed my life and changed my way of thinking about lotion. I have always hated lotion because of the after application where it got greasy and sticky kinda feel. I seriously dislike that. Thus, Vaseline changed my whole perspective about applying lotion. Their formula is like 100 times better than any other lotion out there. It's non-greasy as it absorbs into your skin seconds after application. Which is good right? 

What difference will it make with this newly launched spray moisturizer? Been using it for quite a while now and there is no other words to describe it. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. It definitely saves more time when you're in a rush. (That's for my case, not sure if it is for you)


On the left is the new Vaseline Spray Moisturizer and on the right is my former lotion.




This feature help saves a lot of time without having to shake and squeezing a bottle. 

Product rate: 9/10

What I love about this product :

1) It does make my skin softer
2) Non-greasy as it absorbs seconds after you spray and rub it in.
3) Best feature, the twist lock on the top 

Be sure to try and get this guys. It comes with other 2 variants which I don't remember what is it. I am not sure if it is already sold here in Brunei but if it does, I'm sure you can get it in Guardian. I got mine way back in KK. LOL oh! and to answer my question, yes! this replaced my usual go to lotion. 




Anyways, thanks for dropping by! till then.. xo,


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.